If you haven’t grown up by age 50, you don’t have to.
Mark Twain might have said that. He certainly said, “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
I am delighted to have been featured on the inspiring blog, Loving The Fifty Something, which encourages Midlifers like myself to embrace their age with open arms.
Discover answers to important questions, such as:
- Why turning 50 was better than turning 37
- Which destination pushed Maui into second place
- How to plan in times of uncertainty
- My Post Retirement Purpose in Life
- What I want to be when I’m 80