In our second year touring, we got a little more ambitious and visited France, Germany, The Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Italy!
- Welcome Home – Meet the Jobsworths! – how we model guests were evicted!
- Vacationing in Verwood – we model guests continue by putting our host in hospital…
- Too Much Cock? A Wiggle to Wellington – a double entendre; & it’s HUGE!
- A Slice of Lancashire Life – a doggy drama & a dental departure!
- Operation Overload – A Caravan Catastrophe! – Axle Rows & a delayed departure!
- Fandangles in France – High Drama on the High Seas! – an Optimism of octogenarian windsurfers requiring rescue!
- “Auray or Bust” – An Exercise in Combative Cycling for 80-Year Olds! – pedal with pensioners & see if you can get into a fight!
- Break for the Border; 1st Stop – Radon, Normandy. – boys behaving badly & creepy crevettes convince us that there is a French word for ‘entrepreneur’!
- Break for the Border – NE France; Sézanne to Vilsberg – if you want to experience adrenaline, drive a large caravan around Paris…
- Vilsberg to Heidelberg – Tales of the Unexpected in Germany – we cross the Rhine into a land of traffic jams, disregard of H&S and flexibility with rules!
- Don’t Try to Park a Van in Heidelberg – Planck and Scotty disagree on ‘Ye cannae change the laws of Physics.’ But Physics dictates that you can’t park a van!
- Heidelberg – Uffenheim – Ferry Across the Neckar! – how to take your caravan rafting!