Of all the dog-centric caravan travelling blogs I follow, this one is by far the best. Luke
Although I wouldn’t say that we go where no van has gone before, we like to get off the beaten track, into nature and well away from the crowds.
Give it a read and if you are a blogger – make sure that you tell my readers and I about your blog! Pop a link in my Comments section.
And if you are one of the wonderful people who follow my blog, THANK YOU! Your support and encouragement means everything.
Travel & Adventure
- Trips; AD (After Dogs) – The Voyages of Caravan Kismet – from our first thought of buying a caravan to the adventures that we have enjoyed with her.
- Adrenaline; BC (Before Canines) – from Walking with Wolves to a Honeymoon with venomous vipers; some of our adventures from the days before The Fab Four!
- Windsurf – interviews with World Champs, Ladies who Launch, How to Blag Your Way in Windsurfing and – my first ever windsurf race…!
- Ski – parables from On Piste – and Off!
- Why? – The Most Dangerous Risk of All…
- The Wuff Guide to Travelling with Dogs – practical advice, from Pet Passports, Pups on Piste & Travelling Safely with Dogs (including avoiding killer caterpillars!)
- The Knowledge – we made the mistakes so you don’t have to! From planning the perfect trip to surviving each other’s company; with towing, electricity & toilets thrown in!
- What Worked for Us! – how we managed to retire early & Live the Dream.
- 30s Site Reviews & Things to Do – a quick look at things to do, both dog-friendly & for the human crew with a focus on the slightly less mainstream!
- Product Reviews – honest reviews of products that I have bought, used and abused.
- The Dogs’ Biogs – meet The Travelling Cavapoos; Kai, Rosie, Ruby & Lani!
- The Caravan Keepers – meet Jackie & Mark; or ‘That couple with four dogs.’
- Caravan Kismet – meet our caravan; a Bailey Unicorn Vigo.
- Big Blue – meet our tow vehicle; a Hyundai iLoad panel van, or ‘Toy Box’!
- Praise for World Wide Walkies – feedback from a few of our readers.
- Recognition for World Wide Walkies – some of the media in which our adventures have been featured.
Walk With Us
If you would like a dose of canine cuteness, caravan humour and travel inspiration delivered to your inbox every week, you can follow my blog by clicking ‘follow’ or entering your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page.
We look forward to having you walk with us!