Some of my blogs contain affiliate links to suppliers. This will be clearly stated on my website. I carefully select products and suppliers who offer excellent quality and value for money. I do not earn commission from all of the products that I feature, since my priority is to recommend the very best, or products which we use ourselves.
If you click through on any affiliate links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission on qualifying purchases. This does not affect your purchase or the price that you pay in any way.
One day, I hope it might help me to cover the costs of keeping my free-to-view blog online!
I have avoided having adverts on my site, since I find them irritating and distracting on other sites.
Terms & Conditions
Note that for any purchases you make, your contract is with the supplier, not with me or World Wide Walkies. All pricing, terms of sale, rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales set forth on any Affiliate Site will apply. These may be changed at any time without notice.
These are the suppliers that I have selected to work with on the basis of their quality, service and product range as well as my first-hand experience of most of them as a satisfied customer.
- Amazon.co.uk – the world’s largest online retailer with an unrivalled range of products, which can be delivered all over the world. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance – a market-leader in travel insurance designed by travellers for travellers, which offers some fairly unique features;
- Brittany Ferries – our transport of choice between the UK and Europe because it becomes a relaxed and pleasant part of our road trip. Brittany Ferries offers pet-friendly cabins on some of its French and Spanish crossings, but book early. Brittany Ferries also offers packages which include accommodation, including over 600 which are pet-friendly. Click here for the ferry routes and timetables.
- Buyagift Experiences – the UK’s leading provider for gift experiences. Buyagift’s mission is simple – to deliver unforgettable memories through a fantastic range of over 9,000 experiences. Established for more that 20 years, Buyagift works with both big brands like Champneys, Marco Pierre White and Marriot, as well as smaller suppliers who offer unique experiences.
- Dogalogue – The Official Guide Dogs gift shop. 100% of Dogalogue profits go to Guide Dogs cause, meaning that you’re helping blind and partially sighted people with every purchase you make. With an adult going blind every hour, and no government funding, this is a very worthy cause.
- Printster Personalised Gifts – one of the UK’s leading suppliers, you can choose from personalised socks, flip flops, wrapping paper, engraved drink sets, t-shirts, photo mugs, mouse mats and keyrings.
- VioVet Ltd – is one of the UK’s largest and most trusted, officially registered veterinary supplies retailers with Veterinary qualified staff available to give advice. Our range covers pet and horse supplies, including prescription and non-prescription medications, food, toys and equipment. We offer you top quality products from world leading brands, as well as our own-branded products and supplements.
All products that I review are purchased with my own money and any review published on this blog represents my own, honest opinion.
These policies are subject to change without notice at any time. Updates will be published on this website, so please check back regularly.
All of the information provided about travel insurance is a brief summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions of the travel insurance plans described. Coverage may not be available for residents of all countries, states or provinces. Please carefully read your policy wording for a full description of coverage.