– Links To Media Kit –
Click HERE to view my Media Kit or use the button below to download it.
– My Adventure A-Z –
Also, click HERE to see My Adventure A-Z from Abseling to Zorbing, with Jousting, Fire Eating and Tiger Cuddling thrown in!
– Regular Features –
A regular column exploring writing through travel – or vice versa, for author Marcia Meara’s The Write Stuff blog.
– Interviews & Podcasts –
Latest Posts in Interviews
– Latest News-
– Guest Posts & Articles –
Learning From Dogs
Skiing with Dogs
- Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps – featured on an American blog – Modern Canine Services
- A Short Guide to Taking Fur Babies to the Slopes – everything you need to know, featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website
I am an Ambassador for Ratoong, the No.1 website to compare, search & rate ski resorts
- A Life Without Ligaments – & How to Avoid It! – a few pointers on how to avoid injury & how to make progress if the worst happens
- How Summer in a Ski Resort Will Improve Your Skiing – it might surprise you. It’s not all about fitness!
Dog Blogs for Travelnuity
Travelnuity is the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd
Driving with Dogs
National Watersports Festival
As N.W.F Team Rider & Volunteer Editor, I was privileged to meet & interview top windsurfers for the blog. This included:
- Karin Jaggi, 29 x World Champion
- Zara Davies, 2 x World Speed Record Holder
- Julian Anderson, 3 x World Champion & 14 x British Champion.
- The photo is multiple-World Freestyle Champion Jose ‘Gollito’ Estredo at the N.W.F. Night Windsurf
Van Life With Dogs – The Wayward Home
15 top tips on enjoying van life with dogs from alternative lifestyler Kristin Hanes, including a few from The Fab Four and their Dogmother!
Kristin currently lives on a sailboat and in a Chevy Astro van, and has written articles about alternative living published in Good Housekeeping, Business Insider, Marie Claire and SF Gate.
Have a look at who supplied No 4!
It’s where I learned there’s more to life than work-eat-sleep-repeat.
– Interviews With Other Authors –
Meet Adrian Sturrock, the man who wrote the two funniest road trip memoirs I’ve ever read!
“Never compromise your ambitions. Aim big – if there’s somebody out there doing it, it’s do-able” Adrian Sturrock This week, I’ve got a very special treat for you! One of the reasons I started my blog is because so many people asked, “How did you and Mark retire early to follow your dreams?” I hope…
Last week, we met Adrian Sturrock, the man who wrote one of the funniest road trip memoirs I have ever read! According to his bio, Adrian Sturrock is a writer, occasional musician, teacher, and ethnic minority (except, he claims, when in Wales). Adrian recently quit his job to follow his dreams, and last week, I asked…
– Awards –
Sitting on a beach in Montenegro one Sunday in September 2022, my day was brightened even further when I discovered I was an Award Winning Author! Dogs ‘n’ Dracula had received a Chill With A Book Premier Readers’ Award, which “is only honoured to books that receive exceptional high evaluations from all three Chill Readers.”
Dogs ‘n’ Dracula was evaluated by readers in the UK, Spain and the USA.
Given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity.
It’s kind of an interview. Discover:
- Why I blog
- My heroes
- What I want to achieve
– My Books –
Read My Books For Free with Kindle Unlimited.
Try a gift subscription. If you read more than 2 books a month, you will be winning!
– Travel Anthologies –
I am pleased to have been asked, alongside several award-winning travel authors, to contribute to a number of travel anthologies. Please see my Anthologies page for further details.
– Author Showcase –
I am delighted that ‘Welcome to Kosovo’, a snippet from our very recent travels (about a week ago!) has been featured on author Robert Fear’s ‘Fred’s Blog’ Creative Writing Showcase. Please click the link below to read my piece on this somewhat lesser-known destination. Welcome to…
I am so pleased to have a piece I have written about adopting a Transylvanian Stray included in author Robert Fear’s Authors’ Showcase, with photos included. Click Here to read A Street Dog Named Blade by Jackie Lambert. For fellow authors, the subject is Life-Changing Events…