“Of all the dog-centric caravan travelling blogs I follow, this one is by far the best.” Luke
Welcome to World Wide Walkies!
Although I wouldn’t say that we go where no van has gone before, we like to get off the beaten track, into nature and well away from the crowds.
Give it a read and if you are a blogger – PLEASE tell me about your blog!
And if you are one of the wonderful people who follow my blog, THANK YOU! Your support and encouragement means everything.
In Praise of World Wide Walkies
Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen
“I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine
You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola
Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie
Travel & Adventure
- Caravanning; AD (After Dogs) – The Voyages of Caravan Kismet – from our first thought of buying a caravan to the adventures that we have enjoyed with her.
- Year 1 – Fur Babies in France – all the way across France – and back!
- Year 2 – Continental Cavapoos – France, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia & Italy.
- When Caravanning Goes BAD! – Livin’ the Dream is not all plain sailing. Here is a little round up of some of our worst experiences..!
- Adrenaline; BC (Before Canines) – from Walking with Wolves to a Honeymoon with venomous vipers; some of our adventures from the days before The Fab Four!
- Windsurf – interviews with World Champs, Ladies who Launch, How to Blag Your Way in Windsurfing and – my first ever windsurf race…!
- Ski – parables from On Piste – and Off!
- Why? – The Most Dangerous Risk of All…
- The Wuff Guide to Travelling with Dogs – practical advice, from Pet Passports, Pups on Piste & Travelling Safely with Dogs (including avoiding killer caterpillars!)
- The Knowledge – we made the mistakes so you don’t have to! From planning the perfect trip to surviving each other’s company; with towing, electricity & toilets thrown in!
- What Worked for Us! – how we managed to retire early & Live the Dream.
- 30s Site Reviews & Things to Do – a quick look at things to do, both dog-friendly & for the human crew with a focus on the slightly less mainstream!
- Product Reviews – honest reviews of products that I have bought, used and abused.
- The Dogs’ Biogs – meet The Travelling Cavapoos; Kai, Rosie, Ruby & Lani!
- The Caravan Keepers – meet Jackie & Mark; or ‘That couple with four dogs.’
- Caravan Kismet – meet our caravan; a Bailey Unicorn Vigo.
- Big Blue – meet our tow vehicle; a Hyundai iLoad panel van, or ‘Toy Box’!
Walk With Us
If you would like a dose of canine cuteness, caravan humour and travel inspiration delivered to your inbox every week, you can follow my blog by clicking ‘follow’ or entering your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page.
We look forward to having you walk with us!