Here, you will find Top Tips gleaned from our experience as novice caravanners.
From exploding toilets and killer caterpillars to explaining what gadgets & gizmos to buy and how NOT to fuse your electrics, it’s all here – to help you avoid all the mistakes that we have already made on your behalf..!
- The Knowledge – Caravan Tips – from planning the perfect trip to surviving each other’s company 24/7/365; with towing, electricity & toilets thrown in!
- The Wuff Guide to Travelling with Dogs – Pet Passports, Taking Pups on Piste & Travelling Safely with your Dog (including avoiding killer caterpillars!)
- What Worked for Us! – we retired early, accidentally bought a caravan, decluttered then rented out our house to travel full time. This is how we did it!
- Top 10 Things to Do & 30s Site Reviews – we like quiet & getting off the beaten track. Dog-friendly & lots of off-lead walking is important – along with less mainstream attractions that you probably won’t find covered elsewhere!
- Product Reviews – honest ‘warts & all’ product reviews of things that we researched extensively then bought with our own money!
- Gifts – ideas for Cool Caravan Cadeaux & Pawsome Pressies!
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.