Here, you will find Top Tips gleaned from our experience as novice caravanners.
From exploding toilets and killer caterpillars to explaining what gadgets & gizmos to by and how NOT to fuse your electrics, it’s all here – to help you avoid all the mistakes that we have already made on your behalf..!
- The Knowledge – Caravan Tips – from planning the perfect trip to surviving each other’s company 24/7/365; with towing, electricity & toilets thrown in!
- The Wuff Guide to Travelling with Dogs – Pet Passports, Taking Pups on Piste & Travelling Safely with your Dog (including avoiding killer caterpillars!)
- What Worked for Us! – we retired early, accidentally bought a caravan, decluttered then rented out our house to travel full time. This is how we did it!
- Top 10 Things to Do & 30s Site Reviews – we like quiet & getting off the beaten track. Dog-friendly & lots of off-lead walking is important – along with less mainstream attractions that you probably won’t find covered elsewhere!
- Product Reviews – honest ‘warts & all’ product reviews of things that we researched extensively then bought with our own money!
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.