Here, you can benefit from our experience as minimalists, who retired early, sold most of our possessions and rented out the house. We do not purport to be experts, but this is what worked for us!
Our general tips should apply worldwide, but we are UK based, so a few aspects are UK specific.
Getting Ready for Life on the Road
- Getting Rid of STUFF! – ‘pieces of string too short for further use’ – if this is you, help is here to make getting rid of STUFF manageable & environmentally friendly.
- My Tips on eBay Selling – make cash from your trash!
- How to Cram Your Life into a Box on Wheels! – “If you possess something but you can’t give it away, then you don’t possess it. It possesses you.”
- 10 Tips on Letting Out Your House to Fund your Travels – we’re not millionaires, so this was our key to livin’ the dream and never working again!
- The Question that No-One Dares Ask – “What Does It Cost You to Tour Full Time?!” – you might be too polite to ask how much we spend, but I have saved your blushes!
- 10 Tips to Save Money While Caravanning – 10 tips that saved us £1000’s!
Going for It!
- Carry on Caravanning – Part 1 – how we made the decision to tour full time & how we finance it.
- Fur Babies in France – stories from our first year of touring.
- Pups on Piste – stories from our first ski season.
- Calais to Slovenia – our second year; touring through France, Germany, The Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia & Italy.
The purpose of my blog is to inform and entertain. It is not professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for more information.