I am an author and blogger with a passion for dogs, skiing, windsurfing, travel & adventure.
I welcome requests for interviews, articles & comments.
I’m UK based, but may not have reliable internet while travelling!
Hi! I’m Jacqueline (Jackie) Lambert – author of the Adventure Caravanning with Dogs books.
Fed up of living life in thin slices, hubs Mark & I gave up work. We immediately adopted four puppies, accidentally bought a caravan, then decided to rent out the house, sell most of our possessions & tour Europe full time with The Fab Four. Our mission:
“To Boldly Go Where No Van Has Gone Before“
I set up my blog to entertain and inform about our journeys A.D. (After Dog). I want people to see that it’s possible to live your dreams without being a millionaire or winning the lottery.
B.C. (Before Canines), I rafted, rock-climbed, backpacked, skied & windsurfed around six of the seven continents. I can fly a plane, have been bitten by a lion & eaten fire on Japanese T.V. Click HERE to see My Adventure A-Z
On this page, you will find a link to my Author Media Kit, then below that, details of where I’ve been featured: my Books, Awards, Interviews & Guest posts published in international blogs and magazines.
– Links To Media Kit –
Click HERE to see my Media Kit – or click on the button below to download it as a PDF.
– Where I’ve Been Featured –
– My Books –
– Awards –
Romania Insider Award – On my 20th Wedding Anniversary, I received an invite to Bucharest because Dogs ‘n’ Dracula was a top 3 finalist in the 2019 Romania Insider Awards for the ‘Most Effective Promotion of Romania Abroad.’ Both Prince Charles and The British Ambassador to Romania now have a copy!
Sunshine Blogger Award – given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
– Podcasts, Interviews & Blogs –
Podcast A Cup of Tea with Alan.
I was delighted to find myself in the esteemed company of multi-award-winning & bestselling authors as a guest on author Alan Parks‘ podcast.
Dog & Travel Spotlight Author Q&A – We Love Memoirs
Find out how we finance our travels without working, the challenges of touring with dogs or some excellent reading/presents (not just my own books!)
– Loving the Fiftysomething
- What I love about being a fiftysomething
- How I intend to grow old disgracefully
- Why turning 37 was worse than 50
- What I want to be when I’m 80
Travelling with Four Dogs – Boogie the Pug
Given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity.
It’s kind of an interview. Discover:
- Why I blog
- My heroes
- What I want to achieve
Mr and Mrs Windsurfing – ‘Boards’ magazine.
Mr and Mrs Windsurfing – An interview with a couple of Compulsive Obsessives by ‘Boards’ magazine.
- How Rafting the Zambezi shaped me
- How I negotiated a year off work to travel
- How and why I gave up work completely
- Why researching motorhomes led me to buy a caravan
Really! And I am so sensitive about my age!
An interview on the release of my first book, Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
Have a look at who supplied No 4!
It’s where I learned there’s more to life than work-eat-sleep-repeat.
-Guest Posts & Articles-
Skiing with Dogs
- Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps – featured on an American blog – Modern Canine Services
- A Short Guide to Taking Fur Babies to the Slopes – everything you need to know, featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website
Skiing Blogs for Ratoong
I am an Ambassador for Ratoong, the No.1 website to compare, search & rate ski resorts
A Life Without Ligaments – & How to Avoid It! – a few pointers on how to avoid injury & how to make progress if the worst happens
How Summer in a Ski Resort Will Improve Your Skiing – it might surprise you. It’s not all about fitness!
Dog Blogs for Travelnuity
Travelnuity is the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd
Driving with Dogs
National Watersports Festival
As N.W.F Team Rider & Volunteer Editor, I was privileged to meet & interview top windsurfers for the blog. This included:
- Karin Jaggi, 29 x World Champion
- Zara Davies, 2 x World Speed Record Holder
- Julian Anderson, 3 x World Champion & 14 x British Champion.
- The photo is multiple-World Freestyle Champion Jose ‘Gollito’ Estredo at the N.W.F. Night Windsurf