Here is a roundup of interviews and podcasts I’ve done for various blogs and broadcasters.
Find out everything; from what sparked my wanderlust to how I chose my dogs’ names.
First time to the site? Start here
- – Latest Interviews –
- – Earlier Posts –
- Living Large by Living Small
- Pups and puns, with writer, Jacqueline Lambert
- Pet Friendly Australia – Interview with Author Jacqueline Lambert
- Time To Feed My Reads Author Interview Jacqueline Lambert
- Snapshot! Travel Author Interview Jacqueline Lambert
- Ten Things You May Not Know About Author Jacqueline Lambert
- Indie Spotlight – Author Interview on Sue’s Musings
- Amazing Over 50s – Jackie Lambert
- Passionpiece Weekly Interview – Jackie Lambert
- Mr. and Mrs. Windsurfing – ‘Boards’ magazine.
- Woman (54) Writes New Book – Lancashire Telegraph
- How Travelling Enriches Your Life – Outwit Trade
- – Live Interviews & Podcasts –
- – On Travelling With Dogs –
– Latest Interviews –
– Earlier Posts –
We were featured in a magazine in Pittsburgh by a journalist we met in Sarajevo! Click here to read the article about our alternative lifestyle, featured in @postindustrial
The journalist, Carmen Gentile, wrote Blindsided by the Taliban, which relays how he was shot while embedded in the arm in Aghanistan.
I thoroughly enjoyed my chat with Lisa Grantham, author of the wonderful ‘Writing Home’ series, about her adventures since moving to Galicia.
Find out what it takes to be a perpetual nomad, the challenges of travelling with four dogs – and a husband – how we sidestepped Brexit, and the childhood experiences that set me on the trail of the lonesome pun…
Jacqueline Lambert has travelled to 17 countries with her dogs – “The Fab Four.”
With a wealth of knowledge to share, we chatted with Jacqueline about the benefits (and pitfalls) of travelling with dogs internationally.
Feed My Reads is a place for book lovers to be part of a community.
In my interview, find out when my love of books began, what prompted me to become and author, how I achieved it, and my advice to others who aspire to do similar.
Every month, my edition of author and artist Alyson Shekdrake’s Snapshot! magazine lands in my inbox. This month is extra special…
Find out what inspired me to write my books, my favourite childhood books, how I choose where to travel PLUS something you didn’t know about me… as well as lots of shots of The Fab Four.
From bungee jumping to a career in beer tasting, with nearly braining an Olympic Silver Medallist in between…
I was thrilled to be featured on author Sue Bavey’s excellent blog, Sue’s Musings.
Discover my path to publication; my writing achievements; my proud appearance in Local Authority Waste and Environment; my advice to aspiring authors; and what my new future as a Truckin’ Idiot holds.
- What I love about being a fiftysomething
- How I intend to grow old disgracefully
- Why turning 37 was worse than 50
- What I want to be when I’m 80
- How Rafting the Zambezi shaped me
- How I negotiated a year off work to travel
- How and why I gave up work completely
- Why researching motorhomes led me to buy a caravan
Really! And I am so sensitive about my age!
An interview on the release of my first book, Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
– Live Interviews & Podcasts –
Here is my interview with fellow traveller, author, and radio presenter, Gail Hulnick, for her Brainwave podcast. Have a listen to find out about my seven years as a full-time nomad, the Fab Four, our pawsome Poodeliers, my Adventure Caravanning With Dogs books, and what I really miss while living in a truck.
Click here to discover more episodes of the Brainwave Podcast, including with NYT bestselling novelists, Hollywood film-makers, musicians, and other creators.
I was thrilled to appear on the amazing Valentina Cirasola’s show, ‘Create Beauty Every Day’.
We discuss why Mark and I chose a nomadic life with four dogs, how we cope with everyday necessities, and what it’s like to give up friends, family and material possessionst to hit the road.
– On Travelling With Dogs –
Get new posts from WorldWideWalkies in your inbox, no spam guaranteed
Hi, I’m Jacqueline (Jackie) Lambert, adventure traveller, author and blogger.
B.C. (Before Canines), I rafted, rock-climbed and backpacked around six of the seven continents.
A.D. (After Dog), since giving up work in 2016, I have been touring full-time with my wonderful husband and The Fab Four, our four Cavapoos (Cavalier King Charles/Poodle crosses).
Read My Books For Free with Kindle Unlimited.
Try a gift subscription. If you read more than 2 books a month, you will be winning!