Here is a roundup of interviews and podcasts I’ve done for various blogs and broadcasters.
Find out everything; from what sparked my wanderlust to how I chose my dogs’ names.
First time to the site? Start here
Latest Posts – Interviews
– Earlier Posts –
– Sue’s Musings
I was thrilled to be featured on author Sue Bavey’s excellent blog, Sue’s Musings.
Discover my path to publication; my writing achievements; my proud appearance in Local Authority Waste and Environment; my advice to aspiring authors; and what my new future as a Truckin’ Idiot holds.
– Loving the Fiftysomething
- What I love about being a fiftysomething
- How I intend to grow old disgracefully
- Why turning 37 was worse than 50
- What I want to be when I’m 80
- How Rafting the Zambezi shaped me
- How I negotiated a year off work to travel
- How and why I gave up work completely
- Why researching motorhomes led me to buy a caravan
– Lancashire Telegraph
Really! And I am so sensitive about my age!
An interview on the release of my first book, Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
– On Travelling With Dogs –
Travelling with Four Dogs – Boogie the Pug
Get new posts from WorldWideWalkies in your inbox, no spam guaranteed
Hi, I’m Jacqueline (Jackie) Lambert, adventure traveller, author and blogger.
B.C. (Before Canines), I rafted, rock-climbed and backpacked around six of the seven continents.
A.D. (After Dog), since giving up work in 2016, I have been touring full-time with my wonderful husband and The Fab Four, our four Cavapoos (Cavalier King Charles/Poodle crosses).