Here are links to some of our travels and adventures before The Fab Four (our four Cavapoos) came into our lives; featuring days out, wild weekends and a few longer trips on six of the seven continents!
- Walking with Wolves – Berkshire; a day out with Canis Lupus in deepest, darkest Berkshire (and links to wolf experiences around the UK)
- The Two-Mile High Club – Cambridgeshire; what do clouds taste like? I found out on a tandem skydive.
- Thames Barge Racing – The Whitstable Barge Match – Kent; ‘barging in’ on the Kent & Essex coast; how we won 1st Prize TWICE by coming 2nd; Alice’s Sea Bass – & Meet the Real Captain Birdseye!
- Skye is the Limit – Isle of Skye, Scotland; we encounter our vertical limits; Cuillin finger & The ‘Worst Case Scenario’ for a banana flambée!
- A Life Lesson Learned on a 3000ft Cliff – Via Ferrata Michielli Strobel – Italy; Mark & I go for a daunting dangle in the Dolomites!
- Honeymoon II – The Sequel – Costa Rica; live volcanoes, cockroaches the size of VW Beetles, venomous vipers… perfect for a happy honeymoon hideaway!
- Rocky Mountain High – Colorado Capers – Colorado, USA; cougars & cliff dwellings – plus The Four Oarsmen of the Apocalypse – a first descent in the Four Corners!
- Lonely? A Traveller’s Tale of Christmas on the Other Side of the World – I go it alone in New Zealand.
Featured image “The Flight of the Angels” – my microlight flight over Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Africa.