Here you will find links to my blogs containing helpful hints about issues that you will face when travelling with dogs.
EU Travel With Dogs
- Brexit – Pet Travel Post Brexit – what tests, paperwork & costs that you will incur depending on how the UK leaves the EU.
- Travelling from the UK to Europe & Back with Dogs – all you need to know about the Pet Passport, banned breeds & the best ways to travel.
- The Fur-Friendly Ferry to France – Brittany Ferries now offer pet-friendly cabins on both French and Spanish crossings.
- DFDS Dog Friendly Ferry Cabins – Newcastle to Amsterdam.
Country Guides – France
- Killer Caterpillars, Gunmen & ‘Chien Interdit!’ – 10 things you need to know about taking your dog to France (the advice applies to other EU countries too.)
Doggie Travel Tips
- Driving with Dogs; 10 Tips for Happy Hounds – how to make your car journeys with your furry friends safe, legal and stress-free.
- Hot Dogs – 10 Tips for Keeping Canines Cool When It’s Hot – how to keep a hot dog cool!
- Winterised World Wide Walkies – 10 Tips to Keep Chilly Canines Cosy! – how to keep a cool dog hot! Especially useful for taking Pups on Piste.
Doggie Travel Gear
- 10 Best Doggie Coats for Every Situation – we have wasted a FORTUNE on the wrong coats for The Fab Four! If you want to keep your pup warm, cool, dry, afloat, healthy or just have some fun – we made the mistakes so you don’t have to!
- Are Cavapoos ‘The Perfect Dog’?
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – another way to keep cool. How to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world.
- How to Safely Manage Your Puppy’s Barking
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.