Our first three years’ trips are now immortalised in print!
Who Are They For?
Anyone who is interested in dogs, travel or giving up work to live the dream!
- Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
- Dog on the Rhine – From Rat Race to Road Trip
- Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – A Road Trip Through Romania
- Pups on Piste – A Ski Season in Italy
If you prefer to purchase outside Amazon, my books are available through Waterstones.com.
My books have received five-star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. Here are a few examples:
- “Laugh out loud funny and a great travel guide.”
- “Armchair travel delight.”
- “Great book, a lovely insight into how you can give up the daily grind and head off into the sunset.”
- “Makes you want to leap out of your armchair/bed/sofa etc and go see the world. I love these informative and funny books.”
- “Lively and galvanic, with excellent reference material for armchair travelers wishing to convert to reality.”
Dogs ‘n’ Dracula was a top 3 finalist in the 2019 Romania Insider Awards.
Dog on the Rhine is frequently an Amazon No 1 Bestseller in both the German Travel and Rhine Travel categories.
More Details & Synopses
See the relevant book pages on my blog or click the links below:
- Fur Babies in France – give up work, accidentally buy a caravan & tour France
- Dog on the Rhine – Germany, The Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy & France
- Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – France, Italy, Slovenia, Hungary & a road trip through Romania
- Pups on Piste – Our first ski season in Italy. With parables from on piste and off, discover how we got lost, stranded, conducted experiments on the edge of control and find a failsafe way to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog.
- My First Book Birthday! – from an invitation to Bucharest to a purchase by a kitty, my first year as a published author.
Please follow my blog (click ‘follow’ or enter your email address) or my author page on Amazon to be kept up to date on future releases.