Who Are They For?
Anyone who is interested in dogs, travel or giving up work to live the dream!
The ebooks and paperbacks are available worldwide through Amazon. Click here for a universal link to my author page on Amazon or the links below for each book.
- Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
- Dog on the Rhine – From Rat Race to Road Trip
- Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – A Road Trip Through Romania
- Pups on Piste – A Ski Season in Italy
If you prefer to purchase outside Amazon, my books are available through Waterstones.com.
My books have received five-star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. Here are a few examples:
- “Laugh out loud funny and a great travel guide.”
- “Armchair travel delight.”
- “Great book, a lovely insight into how you can give up the daily grind and head off into the sunset.”
- “Makes you want to leap out of your armchair/bed/sofa etc and go see the world. I love these informative and funny books.”
- “Lively and galvanic, with excellent reference material for armchair travelers wishing to convert to reality.”
More detailed reviews have appeared on some external blogs. Check out this one on the excellent Australian Blog, Gum Trees and Galaxies.
Dogs ‘n’ Dracula was a top 3 finalist in the 2019 Romania Insider Awards.
Dog on the Rhine is frequently an Amazon No 1 Bestseller in both the German Travel and Rhine Travel categories.
More Details & Synopses
See the relevant book pages on my blog or click the links below:
- Fur Babies in France – give up work, accidentally buy a caravan & tour France
- Dog on the Rhine – Germany, The Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy & France
- Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – France, Italy, Slovenia, Hungary & a road trip through Romania
- Pups on Piste – Our first ski season in Italy. With parables from on piste and off, discover how we got lost, stranded, conducted experiments on the edge of control and find a failsafe way to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog.
- My First Book Birthday! – from an invitation to Bucharest to a purchase by a kitty, my first year as a published author.
Please follow my blog (click ‘follow’ or enter your email address) or my author page on Amazon to be kept up to date on future releases.