Year 1 – Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
Made redundant in our early 50s, we accidentally bought a caravan.
Celebrating our purchase, we got a little tipsy. So, we decided to rent out the house, sell up and tour in her full time with our four Cavapoos (Cavalier/Poodle cross) Kai, Rosie, Ruby and Lani.
Then we sobered up…
And did it! This is the story of our first year on wheels – which involved lots of breakages and a near-death experience on day one…
To read my book launch blog, click here.
The ebook and paperback are available from Amazon stores worldwide. The ‘elsewhere in the world’ universal link should take you through to your local Amazon store.
The paperback is also available through Waterstones.com.
A Few 5* Reviews for Fur Babies in France
- Laugh-out loud funny and a great travel guide.
- It offers valuable information about travel with dogs and although you don’t need to be a caravanner to appreciate the book
- Great book, a lovely insight into how you can give up the daily grind and head off into the sunset.
- A Must Read…it’s funny , hard to put down and most of all completely enjoyable.
- Really enjoyed this book. A nice light hearted read with a few useful tips thrown in.
Reviews from Amazon.co.uk.
To see or follow my author profile on Amazon, please click here
This blog contains Affiliate Links with Amazon.co.uk. Please see my Affiliate Disclosure for more details.
Please Share on Pinterest!