Skip to content
- What I Love About Being A Fiftysomething – How do I intend to grow old disgracefully? Why was turning 37 worse than 50? What do I want to be when I’m 80? Find out here!
- Travelling with Four Dogs – Our Interview with Boogie the Pug
- Woman (54) Writes New Book – An Article in the Lancashire Telegraph! – Really! And I am so sensitive about my age!
- Passionpiece Weekly Interview – Jackie Lambert – How the Zambezi shaped me; how I negotiated a year off work to travel; how and why I gave up work completely & why carefully researching motorhomes led me to buy a caravan.
- Sunshine Blogger Award – Well, it’s kind of an interview. Read it and you will discover my opinions on the important issues, such as toast.
- Mr and Mrs Windsurfing – An interview with a couple of compulsive obsessives by ‘Boards’ magazine.
- NWF Team Rider – Jackie Lambert – And who’s this? My biog as Team Rider for the UK’s National Watersports Festival. To read my NWF windsurfing articles, click here.