Podcast A Cup of Tea with Alan.
I was delighted to find myself in the esteemed company of multi-award-winning & bestselling authors as a guest on author Alan Parks‘ podcast.
Featuring interviews with indie authors from around the globe, listen on the links below.
Dog & Travel Spotlight Author Q&A – We Love Memoirs
Find out how we finance our travels without working, the challenges of touring with dogs or some excellent reading/presents (not just my own books!)?
– Loving the Fiftysomething
- What I love about being a fiftysomething
- How I intend to grow old disgracefully
- Why turning 37 was worse than 50
- What I want to be when I’m 80
Travelling with Four Dogs – Boogie the Pug
If you want to know what inspired us, what essentials we pack and our best advice on travelling with dogs, check out the full interview here.
Given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity.
It’s kind of an interview. Discover:
- Why I blog
- My heroes
- What I want to achieve
Mr and Mrs Windsurfing – ‘Boards’ magazine.
Mr and Mrs Windsurfing – An interview with a couple of Compulsive Obsessives by ‘Boards’ magazine.
- How Rafting the Zambezi shaped me
- How I negotiated a year off work to travel
- How and why I gave up work completely
- Why researching motorhomes led me to buy a caravan
Really! And I am so sensitive about my age!
An interview on the release of my first book, Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
Have a look at who supplied No 4!
It’s where I learned there’s more to life than work-eat-sleep-repeat.