We are finally back on the road, after months in Italy under one of the most strict Coronavirus lockdowns in the world. Follow our grand tour here!
- Leaving Lockdown – A Bit of a Scrape – if we survive the near death experience in the first hour of a trip, the rest should be plain sailing…
- Hill Towns & Cloud Forests – Saluzzo & Pian Munè
A Week in Provence
- Towing the Gorges du Verdon – Our Most Challenging Drive… Ever! – not quite ‘Where No Van Has Gone Before’ but it was interesting!
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie & SUP in the Gorges du Verdon – one of France’s favourite villages & up the creek with a paddle!
- Driving the Route des Crêtes – vultures and voitures!
- The Lavender Fields of Valensole – a sensory sensation!
- Verdon to Avignon: We Plan, The Gods Laugh…
The Ponts of Provence
- The Penny Pincher’s Guide to Pont du Gard – I can’t believe we nearly didn’t visit The Stone Giant – one of the best things I have ever seen!
- The Penny Pincher’s Guide to Orange & Avignon – including going sous le pont d’Avignon!
- I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Cluny – The City of the Horse, Bourgogne – Tourist Information send us on a fools errand – twice!
- Of Mice & Men – Éguisheim
- Alternative Alsace: A Walk Through History on ‘The Mountain of Death’ – Hartmannswillerkopf
- Haut Koenigsberg Castle & Kaysersburg