Recognition for World Wide Walkies
- Adventure Caravanning with Dogs ‘From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream’ Year 1 – Fur Babies in France – our first book in print. If you know anyone who is interested in dogs, caravans, travel or giving up work to tour, this is the book for them.
- Our Second Book – ‘Dog on the Rhine’ Released Today! – this time, the Doodles explore Deutschland, go for a Bark around the Balkans and Bohemia, get evicted from Austria and recommend a few places that are definite GOBs – Get Onyer Bucketlist!
- New Release! Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – A Road Trip Through Romania – According to The Spectator, Romania is “Europe’s most overlooked holiday destination”. According to everyone else, it is somewhere where we would be robbed, scammed, kidnapped by gypsies, eaten by bears or attacked by wild dogs and wolves – if we managed to avoid the floods and riots. Join us as we cross the Carpathian Mountains on one of the world’s most dangerous roads and earn our colours as Adventure Caravanners. We truly did ‘Boldly Go Where No Van Has Gone Before’.
Fur Babies in France and Dog on the Rhine have received five-star reviews on Amazon:
- “Laugh out loud funny and a great travel guide.”
- “Great book, a lovely insight into how you can give up the daily grind and head off into the sunset.”
- “Makes you want to leap out of your armchair/bed/sofa etc and go see the world. I love these informative and funny books.”
- “Lively and galvanic, with excellent reference material for armchair travelers wishing to convert to reality.”
Guest Posts for Other Blogs and Publications
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – we’ve gone global. Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- Travelling with Four Dogs – Our Interview with Boogie the Pug – the ins and out of European travellers on Boogie’s US Blog.
- ‘From Calais to Slovenia on a Pawsome Adventure‘ – featured in Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Newsletter. Click here for further information.
- Dogs ‘n Dracula – Our Romance with Romania – published on The Dog Friendly Magazine blog.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd – a guest post for Travelnuity, the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world. A second guest post for Travelnuity
- From First-Timers to Full-Timers in Two Bottles of Champagne – my guest post on the practicalities of going ‘full-time’ in a caravan or motorhome for the excellent UK blog ‘Caravan Living.‘
- Visiting the Saxon Swiss National Park in Germany with Dogs – featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website, which details dog-friendly pubs, beaches and walks near motorways in the UK and France.
- In Search of the Real Count Dracula – a tour of Romania with dogs featured on Driving with Dogs.
- Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen B.
- “I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine W.
- You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola J.
- Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie C.