Guest Posts for International Blogs & Publications
Listed below, divided into subject areas.
How We Did It
- From First-Timers to Full-Timers in Two Bottles of Champagne – the practicalities of going ‘full-time’ in a caravan or motorhome for the excellent UK blog ‘Caravan Living.‘
Travel With Dogs
- Travelling with Four Dogs – Our Interview with Boogie the Pug – the ins and out of European travel on Boogie’s US Blog.
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – we’ve gone global. Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- A Short Guide to Taking Fur Babies to the Slopes – everything you need to know from getting there to dog friendly accommodation, featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website, which details dog-friendly pubs, beaches and walks near motorways in the UK and France.
- A Life Without Ligaments – And How to Avoid It! – a few pointers on how to avoid injury & how to make progress if the worst happens, written for Ratoong, THE website to compare, search and rate ski resorts .
SUP with Dogs
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world. A second guest post for Travelnuity, the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd – a guest post for Travelnuity.
- ‘From Calais to Slovenia on a Pawsome Adventure‘ – featured in Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Newsletter. Click here for further information.
- “Do More, Feel Better” – Why Not Learn A Language? – improve as you isolate. With some input from yours truly, TravelAwaits looks at the best ways to learn a language. I guarantee it will keep your brain healthy AND enhance your travels!
- Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen B.
- “I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine W.
- Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie C.
- You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola J.
Well Nicola – thanks to your kind words and encouragement – I did write a book (or three!)
Check out my Books page for the latest adventures of The Fab Four, Kismet and Big Blue in print.
To see how my first year as a published author went, see My First Book Birthday! – from an invitation to Bucharest, an acknowledgement from Prince Charles to a purchase by a kitty!