-Guest Posts, Articles & Book Features-
– Skiing Blogs –
1. Skiing with Dogs
- Modern Canine Services (U.S.)
- Driving with Dogs (U.K.)
I am an Ambassador for Ratoong, the No.1 website to compare, search & rate ski resorts.
- A Life Without Ligaments – & How to Avoid It! – a few pointers on how to avoid injury & how to make progress if the worst happens
- How Summer in a Ski Resort Will Improve Your Skiing – it might surprise you. It’s not all about fitness!
– Dog Travel Blogs for Travelnuity –
Travelnuity is the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd
– Road Trip Blogs –
- Dog Friendly U.K. Magazine
- Driving with Dogs (U.K.)
- Travel Anthology Rumble Strip World – Voices from the road, published in the U.S. For more details, click here.
2. Pan European
- Eurotunnel le Shuttle
– National Watersports Festival –
As N.W.F Team Rider & Volunteer Editor, I was privileged to meet & interview top windsurfers for the blog. This included:
- Karin Jaggi, 29 x World Champion
- Zara Davies, 2 x World Speed Record Holder
- Julian Anderson, 3 x World Champion & 14 x British Champion.
- The photo is multiple-World Freestyle Champion Jose ‘Gollito’ Estredo at the NWF Night Windsurf
- Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen B.
- “I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine W.
- Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie C.
- You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola J.
Well Nicola – thanks to your kind words and encouragement – I did write a book (or four at the last count!)
Check out my Books page for the latest adventures of The Fab Four, Kismet and Big Blue in print.
To see how my first year as a published author went, see My First Book Birthday! – from an invitation to Bucharest, an acknowledgement from Prince Charles to a purchase by a kitty!