Recognition for World Wide Walkies
- Adventure Caravanning with Dogs ‘From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream’ Year 1 – Fur Babies in France – our first book in print. If you know anyone who is interested in dogs, caravans, travel or giving up work to tour, this is the book for them.
- Our Second Book – ‘Dog on the Rhine’ Released Today! – this time, the Doodles explore Deutschland, go for a Bark around the Balkans and Bohemia, get evicted from Austria and recommend a few places that are definite GOBs – Get Onyer Bucketlist!
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – we’ve gone global. Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- ‘From Calais to Slovenia on a Pawsome Adventure‘ – featured in Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Newsletter. Click here for further information.
- Dogs ‘n Dracula – Our Romance with Romania – published on The Dog Friendly Magazine blog.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd – a guest post for Travelnuity, the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- From First-Timers to Full-Timers in Two Bottles of Champagne – my guest post on the practicalities of going ‘full-time’ in a caravan or motorhome for the excellent UK blog ‘Caravan Living.‘
Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen B.
“I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine W.
You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola J.
Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie C.