Pups on Piste – A Ski Season in Italy
With parables from on piste and off, Pups on Piste tells of my own skiing journey – from tears on a blue run to powder hound, along with how we got a full season on the snow when we, “don’t look old enough to have given up work” – and what we did for Winter Walkies with four pups in tow.
A little-known resort tucked under the second highest peak in Western Europe, one ski magazine placed Monte Rosa in ‘The Top 5 Off Piste Destinations In The World.’
Once there, we get lost, stranded, conduct experiments on the edge of control and take a Back-Country Ski Course in which one instructor’s advice is, “Don’t miss the turn or you’ll go over a cliff.”
Join us in legendary powder, where you will learn a multitude of invaluable lessons about skiing, winter walkies, the revenge of the snow chains, surviving a Viking invasion and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog.
A Few 5* Reviews for My Previous Books
It’s early days for Pups on Piste, with Advance Review Copies in the hands of independent reviewers as we speak… However, here are some reviews for my previous three books;
- Brilliant – I loved this book. It is laugh-out loud funny and a great travel guide. It offers valuable information about travel with dogs… (Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream)
- Great Read – Really enjoyed this book. A nice light hearted read with a few useful tips thrown in.
- Absorbing – Makes you want to leap out of your armchair/bed/sofa etc and go see the world. I love these informative and funny books. (Dog on the Rhine – From Rat Race to Road Trip)
- An Inspirational Travelogue – I think it’s inspired me to do something similar. Lively and galvanic, with excellent reference material for armchair travelers wishing to convert to reality.
- Another great read – This is a fantastic, fabulously written series, 100% recommended. (Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – A Road Trip Through Romania)
- Armchair Travel Delight – I love the writing style Ms Lambert has. It is almost as if you are sitting, enjoying coffee, while you listen to her vacation stories.
To see or follow my author profile on Amazon, please click here
For my other books, including reviews and award nominations, please check out the Books section.
This blog contains Affiliate Links with Amazon.co.uk. Please see my Affiliate Disclosure for more details.