They say that a bad day caravanning is better than a good day in the office. While our travels have been largely wonderful, exciting and enriching, every now and again, things do have a tendency to go horribly wrong…
Eviction; ineptitude; collapsing axles… here is a selection of our WORST experiences for you to mock / learn from!
- Livin’ the Dream Week 1 – Hare Farm, Twyford – fox poo, ticks & a near death experience. Welcome to our first day of Livin’ the Dream!
- Black Monday – Trouble at t’Mill, Lancashire. – our worst day caravanning. EVER!
- Welcome Home – Meet the Jobsworths! – how to get evicted!
- St Coulomb – Back Home to Mr Cock Up! – “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
- Le Cock-Up on the Côte d’Émeraude – how NOT to deal with a list to starboard!
- Blighted Back in Blighty – an important lesson…
- Adventures Off Grid – want to go off grid? Don’t do it like this!
- Ein Scheißtag – travel broadens the vocabulary – this truly was a sh** day in German!
- Ohhhhhhh-ning! – how to trap yourself in a caravan using nothing but rain water!
- So. What Did We Learn?! – we made the mistakes so that YOU don’t have to!
- Back in Britain; a Fidose of Reality – Part 1 – our home comings are never without incident – & this was the worst yet!
- Back in Britain; a Fidose of Reality – Part 2 – New Year, new start. But the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune were not done with us…!
- Operation Overload – A Caravan Catastrophe! – Axl Rows…
- Bailey ALKO Axle Problem – the dreaded axle collapse & how to deal with it.
The picture is a postcard by Armand Foster. We love it! Following our run-in with The Jobsworths, it is now displayed in pride of place in the caravan!
Links to purchase Armand’s fabulous cards, coasters, mugs, tea towels etc can be found on the website armcher.com