Here are links in chronological order from our first thought of buying a caravan to all the adventures that we have had in her.
- World Wide Walkies – The First Step – discovering the path to true happiness.
- How to Accidentally buy a Caravan – from “who on EARTH wants a caravan?” to caravan keepers!
- Carry on Caravanning – Part 1– the decision to tour full-time & how to finance it.
- Carry On Caravanning – Part 2 The Maiden Voyage – “All the Gear and No Idea!” our first ever caravan experience.
- Livin’ the Dream Week 1 – Hare Farm, Twyford – fox poo, ticks & goose eggs; a caravan manoeuvering course & near death experience!
- Livin’ the Dream Week 2 – Pebble Bank Portland – “You can’t read that in a book!” Storms, a sunken road & a COLOSSAL sense of humour failure!
- Livin’ the Dream Week 3 – The Great Continental Divide – Post-Brexit Europe; 4th week – 3rd severe weather warning; pups in PRISON & a pitching debacle.
- A Postcard from Quiberon – Part 1– blighted by breakages, tricked by technology & foiled by French fusion cuisine; a trip to the vet; the most expensive fish in the world – & a road trip to NOWHERE!
- A Postcard from Quiberon – Part 2– lost at sea; French by numbers; more culinary capers…
- Avanton, Poitiers – Pays du Futuroscope – historical celebrities, EARN that Yorkie & the Aquaroll Approximation.
- Digoin – Now That’s What I Call a River Walk! – caravan envy, a National identity crisis, Lollipop Ladies & a ship in the sky.
- En Route Again – Challes les Eaux – vulcanicity, the Debut Ding, avoiding the Pains of Aix – plus Perceptions of Proper Peaks!
- The End of the Line – Sixt Fer-à-Cheval – Flash Floods, Unlucky Jim, Killer Sheepdogs – & The Kamikaze Chemi Khazi!
- Unlucky Al-levard! – slips, trips, falls; mud, misdirection, missing millions – and some rude-sounding place names!
Featured Image – Caravan Kismet enjoying the view at Camping Margherita, Gressoney St Jean, Monte Rosa, Italy.