It is not just our Fur Babies who are Powder Hounds.
We love the snow and this is where you will find information about our favourite resorts, wintry words-to-the-wise, plus parables from on piste – and off!
Skiing with Dogs
- Winterised World Wide Walkies – 10 Tips to Keep Chilly Canines Cosy – invaluable advice if you are considering taking your furry friends to cooler climes
- Winter Walkies in Monte Rosa – dog-friendly access to the mountains!
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – walks in Monte Rosa. We’ve gone global. Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- A Short Guide to Taking Fur Babies to the Slopes – everything you need to know from getting there to dog friendly accommodation, featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website, which details dog-friendly pubs, beaches and walks near motorways in the UK and France.
- Gressoney, Monte Rosa – Hidden Gem & Off Piste Ski Paradise! – inspiration for the perfect venue for taking Pups on Piste!
Words to the Wise
- With Great Powder Comes Great Responsibility! – stay safe when you venture off piste.
- How to Improve Your Skiing IMMEASURABLY! – I used to cry on Blue runs – this is how I went rapidly downhill from there!
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.