Our adventures in a Winter Wooferland. ‘Follow’ my blog and make sure that you don’t miss a thing…!
Parables from On Piste – and Off!
Stories in chronological order from our first 3-month season in Monte Rosa.
- The Italian Job – Pups on Piste – “You don’t look old enough to have given up work…” The start of our season in Monte Rosa.
- Pups in POW! – The Mystery Muncher, a Day of New Experiences & Pathetic Pup Cam.
- A Viking Charm Offensive – and Other Oxymorons. – How to annoy people – including yourself!
- That Monday Morning Feeling… – Matterhorn Materialisations, Abbatoir Acoustics, & the Paw Perplexity.
- The Vikings Have Left the Building – the Missing Minimercarto, the Chimerical Castle & the Pervasiveness of Plastic Boxes!
- Gressoney Back Country Ski Course with Snoworks;
- Experiments on the Edge of Control – the gauntlet goes down on the 70mph club.
- STRANDED! – “You could be stranded on the end of Brad Pitt’s ****, but you’re going to want to go home eventually!”
- “There’s No Business Like Snow Business” – Our Season in the Alps! – musings on our months in the mountains.
- Spring is Coming to the Mountains! – we encounter the snowy equivalent of antimatter!
- On the Road – You Must be Brave and Tireless… – The Art of Conversation; Grandma’s Advice on the Maintenance of Marital Bliss & Cracking Codes…
- On The Road – You can Listen to the Wireless! – The Art of AVOIDING Conversation, Coping with Armageddon & Travelling with a Sick Puppy.
Skiing with Dogs
- Winterised World Wide Walkies – 10 Tips to Keep Chilly Canines Cosy – invaluable advice if you are considering taking your furry friends to cooler climes
- Winter Walkies in Monte Rosa – dog-friendly access to the mountains!
- Gressoney, Monte Rosa – Hidden Gem & Off Piste Ski Paradise! – inspiration for the perfect venue for taking Pups on Piste!
Words to the Wise
- With Great Powder Comes Great Responsibility! – stay safe when you venture off piste.
- How to Improve Your Skiing IMMEASURABLY! – I used to cry on Blue runs – this is how I went rapidly downhill from there!
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.