Our adventures in a Winter Wooferland. ‘Follow’ my blog and make sure that you don’t miss a thing…!
Parables from On Piste – and Off!
Stories in chronological order from our first 3-month season in Monte Rosa.
- The Italian Job – Pups on Piste; Monte Rosa – “You don’t look old enough to have given up work…” The start of our season in Monte Rosa.
- Pups in POW! – The Mystery Muncher, a Day of New Experiences & Pathetic Pup Cam.
- A Viking Charm Offensive – and Other Oxymorons. – How to annoy people – including yourself!
- That Monday Morning Feeling… – Matterhorn Materialisations, Abbatoir Acoustics, & the Paw Perplexity.
- The Vikings Have Left the Building – the Missing Minimercarto, the Chimerical Castle & the Pervasiveness of Plastic Boxes!
- Gressoney Back Country Ski Course with Snoworks;
- Experiments on the Edge of Control – the gauntlet goes down on the 70mph club.
- STRANDED! – “You could be stranded on the end of Brad Pitt’s ****, but your going to want to go home eventually!”
- “There’s No Business Like Snow Business” – Our Season in the Alps! – musings on our months in the mountains.
- Spring is Coming to the Mountains! – we encounter the snowy equivalent of antimatter!
- On the Road – You Must be Brave and Tireless… – The Art of Conversation; Grandma’s Advice on the Maintenance of Marital Bliss & Cracking Codes…
- On The Road – You can Listen to the Wireless! – The Art of AVOIDING Conversation, Coping with Armageddon & Travelling with a Sick Puppy.
Skiing with Dogs
- Winterised World Wide Walkies – 10 Tips to Keep Chilly Canines Cosy – invaluable advice if you are considering taking your furry friends to cooler climes
- Winter Walkies in Monte Rosa – dog-friendly access to the mountains!
- Gressoney, Monte Rosa – Hidden Gem & Off Piste Ski Paradise! – inspiration for the perfect venue for taking Pups on Piste!
Please note that the purpose of my blog is simply to inform and entertain, not provide professional advice. Please see my Disclaimer for further information.