It is not just our Fur Babies who are Powder Hounds.
We love the snow and this is where you will find information about our favourite resorts, wintry words-to-the-wise, plus parables from on piste – and off! (The latter are my blogs in chronological order from our first 3-month season in Monte Rosa.)
Parables from on Piste – and Off!
- The Italian Job – Pups on Piste; Monte Rosa – “You don’t look old enough to have given up work…” The start of our season in Monte Rosa.
- Pups in POW! – The Mystery Muncher, a Day of New Experiences & Pathetic Pup Cam.
- A Viking Charm Offensive – and Other Oxymorons. – How to annoy people – including yourself!
- That Monday Morning Feeling… – Matterhorn Materialisations, Abbatoir Acoustics, & the Paw Perplexity.
- Gressoney, Monte Rosa – Hidden Gem & Off Piste Ski Paradise! – a little piste of Italian heaven!
Skiing with Dogs
- Winterised World Wide Walkies – 10 Tips to Keep Chilly Canines Cosy! – invaluable advice if you are considering taking your furry friends to cooler climes
- Winter Walkies in Monte Rosa – dog-friendly access to the mountains!
Words to the Wise
- With Great Powder Comes Great Responsibility! – stay safe when you venture off piste.
- How to Improve Your Skiing IMMEASURABLY! – I used to cry on Blue runs – this is how it all went downhill from there!