It’s been a long time coming, but I am thrilled to announce that my new book, number four in the Adventure Caravanning With Dogs series, will be released as an eBook and Paperback on 6th May 2022.
To celebrate the upcoming release of It Never Rains But It Paws – A Road Trip Through Politics and a Pandemic, each of my previous ebooks will be on special offer on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com in the weeks leading up to the launch.
My first book will make a great Easter present, or give you trip ideas to get you in the mood for the season…!
Each book is a stand-alone road trip adventure, but the series is consecutive in time, following our adventures since we gave up work to hit the road and live our dreams.
Click on the images to go to my author page, or on the links below to go to each individual book on your local Amazon site.
Bag yourself a 99p/99c bargain!
- 10 – 17th April – Fur Babies in France – From Wage Slaves to Living the Dream
- 15 – 22th April – Dog on the Rhine – From Rat Race to Road Trip
- 22 – 29th April – Dogs ‘n’ Dracula – A Road Trip Through Romania
- 29th April – 5th May – Pups on Piste – A Ski Season in Italy
- 6th May – Release Day! It Never Rains But It Paws – A Road Trip Through Politics and a Pandemic
If you want to keep up with our travels as they happen, why not follow to my blog and get updates straight into your inbox?
We’re currently at large in The Beast, a self-converted 24.5 tonne Volvo N10 Army Truck, heading slowly towards Albania!