In Praise of World Wide Walkies
Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen
“I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine
You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola
Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie
Recognition for World Wide Walkies
Well, we followed the advice of our readers and now have three books in print! They have received five star reviews on Amazon and Book 2 – Dog on the Rhine teeters in and out of the Bestseller category in ‘German Travel’ and ‘Rhine Travel’. Check out my Books page for more details.
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – we’ve gone global! Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to float Fido! Get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world. Featured on Travelnuity, a global blog covering dog-friendly travel around the world.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd – don’t discount your doorstep! I explore my home county for Travelnuity.
- ‘From Calais to Slovenia on a Pawsome Adventure‘ – was featured in Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Newsletter! Click here for further information.
- Dogs ‘n Dracula – Our Romance with Romania – appeared on The Dog Friendly Magazine blog.
- From First-Timers to Full-Timers in Two Bottles of Champagne – my guest post on the practicalities of going ‘full-time’ in a caravan or motorhome for the excellent UK blog ‘Caravan Living.‘