Recognition for World Wide Walkies
Well, we followed the advice of our readers and now have four books in print! They have received five star reviews on Amazon. Book 2 – Dog on the Rhine teeters in and out of the Bestseller category in ‘German Travel’ and ‘Rhine Travel’ while Book 3 – Dogs ‘n’ Dracula was a top 3 finalist in the Romania Insider Awards 2019.
Guest Posts for International Blogs & Publications
How We Did It
- From First-Timers to Full-Timers in Two Bottles of Champagne – the practicalities of going ‘full-time’ in a caravan or motorhome for the excellent UK blog ‘Caravan Living.‘
Travel With Dogs
- Travelling with Four Dogs – Our Interview with Boogie the Pug – the ins and out of European travel on Boogie’s US Blog.
Skiing with Dogs
- “Pups on Piste – Dog Friendly Ski Vacation in the Italian Alps” – we’ve gone global. Four British Cavapoos in Italy featured on an American blog!
- A Short Guide to Taking Fur Babies to the Slopes – everything you need to know from getting there to dog friendly accommodation, featured on the excellent Driving with Dogs website, which details dog-friendly pubs, beaches and walks near motorways in the UK and France.
SUP with Dogs
- Pups on SUPs: Stand Up Paddle Boarding with your Dog – how to get started with the fastest-growing water sport in the world. A second guest post for Travelnuity, the excellent Dog-Friendly Travel Around the World Community founded and run by Australian pet-travel guru, Shandos Cleaver.
- Dog-Friendly Dorset: A Jurassic Gem, Far From the Madding Crowd – a guest post for Travelnuity.
- Travelling with Four Dogs – Our Interview with Boogie the Pug
- Woman (54) Writes New Book – An Article in the Lancashire Telegraph! – & I am so sensitive about my age!
- Passionpiece Weekly Interview – Jackie Lambert – Find out how the Zambezi shaped me, how I negotiated a year off work to travel, how and why I gave up work completely and why carefully researching motorhomes led to buying a caravan.
- NWF Team Rider – Jackie Lambert – And who’s this? My biog as Team Rider for the UK’s National Watersports Festival. To read my NWF windsurfing articles, click here.
In Praise of World Wide Walkies
Brilliantly written and never fails to make me laugh! Photos of the doggies are cuteness overload! Helen
“I’m loving your blogs Jackie, so well written and amusing. In addition, for many people, the information about travel with pets, pursuing Bailey caravans for the shortfalls of their products and how to remove snow balls from the belly of a dog, is invaluable.” Elaine
You have absolutely got to write a book…. I have never met anyone who writes like you . Even your blog about toilets was a joy to read. Nicola
Jackie makes it hilarious; the dogs are just gorgeous; photos are amazing. Love these guys and the fact they have dared to be different. The pups have certainly experienced so much more than any other dog I know for sure, only wish they could talk 😂or have their own blog. Love and luck to you all. Julie