Shop & Save for 48 Hours – 11-12th October 2022
Amazon’s Prime Day event is back for 11-12th October.
Don’t Miss Out!
To take advantage of the Prime offers, you must be a member. You can sign up for a free 30-Day trial and take advantage of the offers. If you think that Prime is not for you, you can cancel at any time without penalty, but you still get to keep your deals.
Click HERE to sign up for a FREE 30-Day Trial
Check out my Gift Guides, Travel Essentials, and Product Reviews to give you inspiration for vanlife gifts and product recommendations, but please note the offers are run by Amazon and will change throughout the offer period, so every product may not qualify. Some offers are for a limited time and while stocks last. There are some more ideas in the list below.
Click HERE to find Amazon’s Deals of the Day.
- Prime Video: Included in your Prime membership. Ideal entertainment for a rainy day in your RV at home or abroad!
- Prime Reading: Selected reads inlcuded in your Prime membership.
- Kindle Unlimited: FREE 30 Day Kindle Unlimited trial. Membership includes millions of titles, selected magazines, and thousands of audiobooks – including mine! If you don’t have a Kindle, the free app allows you to read Kindle books on other devices.
- Audible: FREE 30 Day Audible trial. The three-month free trial includes unlimited listening to thousands of select Audible Originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
Vanlife & Travel Product Inspiration
- Camping Chairs
- Camping Towels – we use the PackTowl Luxe microfibre towels, which are lightweight, absorbent, quick drying, don’t smell, and pack up extremely small – way smaller than a cotton towel. They come with a hanging loop and little zipper bags to keep them in. I like the fact they have a velvety pile on one side, so they feel more like a proper towel rather than a dish rag, which is something I dislike about most microfibre towels. We have a couple of each size. I find the body size a bit small for the shower, and prefer the beach size towel.
- Colapz foldable accessories – from pop up tents to collapsible watering cans and water carriers – or a portable dog shower, these space-saving items have thousands of positive reviews.
- Doggie Travel Accessories
- Dog Drying Bags
- Dog Travel Accessories – my favourite dog travel water bowl is the non-spill Road Refresher, which is available in two sizes, small and large. Check out my Packing List for Travel With Dogs for more ideas on what you need to take. It also has a printable checklist!
- Cameras and GoPros
- Kindle – I wouldn’t be without my Kindle. I love reading and books, but this is my No.1 space- and weight-saving accessory!
- Gift Ideas
- Travel Journals – keeping a record of your trip is my No. 1 Travel Tip! For help on how to titivate your travel journals, see my Journalling & Publishing page.
- Motorhome Journals – I particularly like this motorhome journal, with its colourful cover and multiple five star ratings.
- Caravan & Camping Journals – This one includes packing lists and tips and has over a hundred positive reviews.
- Travel Journals – This leather bound A5 refillable journal is my favourite as a gift.
- T-Shirts – Campervan, Caravan, and Van Life
- Reversing Cameras
- Sat Navs – see my review of the Tom Tom Go Camper Here.
- Twelve Volt Caravan/Campervan Televisions
What Is Amazon Prime?
For a monthly fee of £8.99, or an annual fee of £95, Amazon Prime members enjoy all the Prime Membership Benefits:
What Are The Amazon Prime Membership Benefits?
- Unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items in the UK and Same Day Delivery in select areas. Unlimited Two-Day Delivery to Ireland.
- Same-day grocery delivery on orders of £40 or more, in select areas.
- Watch what you love on Prime Video with award-winning Amazon Originals, as well as movies, TV shows, live sports, and more.
- Amazon Music Prime gives you access to millions of ad-free songs and playlists. Listen with Alexa or on the go when you download to your mobile device.
- Amazon Photos offers unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5 GB free video storage. Access your photos and videos anywhere, from your desktop, mobile, or tablet devices.
- Prime Reading lets you enjoy unlimited reading on any device, with over a thousand books, magazines, comics and articles.
- Amazon First Reads allows you to choose one Kindle book of the six Editors’ Picks each month for no additional cost.
- Prime Gaming offers free games, in-game loot, and a Twitch channel subscription every month.
- Prime Try Before You Buy lets you try on clothes and shoes in the comfort of your home without paying first. You have 7 days to decide which items you like and only pay for what you keep.
Love Reading? Why not try Kindle Unlimited?
Click here for a free 30-Day trial of Kindle Unlimited.
Kindle Unlimited gives you unlimited access to read over 1 million e books. It is perfect if you love reading, but don’t want to carry heavy books in your suitcase, RV or down to the beach. Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks – including my books!
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
Why not follow my blog to stay up to date with travel posts and advice? Enter your email in the box below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
2 thoughts on “Prime Day – Bargain Vanlife & Travel Products”
My friends gave me a Kindle as a birthday present 10 years ago for my 40th … it took me almost 10 years to accept that a Kindle is just so much better to travel with 😁. I love reading (and books), but a Kindle is indeed a space saver in the suitcase or backpack! A great gift I must say … even if it’s 10 years later!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I was so heartbroken when I had to get rid of all my books. 😦
A Kindle is not the same, but a necessity for a full-time nomad who is a total bookworm!
It’s not just the space saving, it makes it so easy to purchase any book I want in English from anywhere in Europe!
LikeLiked by 1 person