1. Caravan Clothing
Our Favourite Caravan T-Shirts
This is our favourite Christmas T Shirt!
It is available in 6 different background colours, in sizes from S to 5XL.
If you want something warmer for winter, the same design can be printed on a Hoody, Pullover or Long-Sleeved T.
Click here to find it on the Teespring website.
- Click here for a Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls T-Shirt.
- Click here for Life’s a Pitch!
Lighted Beanie! Stylish AND practical, this fabulous Beanie cap with a built-in, Ultra-Bright, 4 LED, USB re-chargeable, Waterproof lamp comes in 16 different colours.
If you want something a little less serious, how about these Flashing LED Christmas Bobble Hats for all the family?!
2. Gifts for you Caravan
Personalised Tow Hitch Covers
Caravan Kismet proudly sports one of these with The Fab Four on there in all their glory! For further details and how to order, see Personalised Tow Hitch Cover – A Cool Cadeau for the Caravan!
- Caravan indoor doormat
- Milenco 2691 Calibrated Nose Weight Gauge – one of very few accurate gauges on the market, this one is calibrated to the British standard BS7691. The correct nose-weight is safety-critical to ensure correct loading and stability when towing.
- Milenco Towing Mirror – available singly. It might not help to avoid 7-years bad luck if you break one, but it saved us from shelling out for two when we only needed one!
- Homecube Touch Bedside Lamp – a handy gadget with a Bluetooth Speaker, Light, Music, Clock, Alarm and Radio all in one!
3. Happy Holiday Gifts
- A Journal is essential to keep a record of all your adventures. We love this funky, colourful Caravan Journal from Leisure Logs, which can also be gift wrapped in unique caravan-design gift paper. Click here to see why keeping a journal is my No 1 piece of travel advice!
- If you want some holiday inspiration, how about a book to help you? Take the Slow Road: Inspirational Journeys Round England and Wales by Camper Van and Motorhome
- Qwirkle, one of our favourite games, now comes in travel size. Play this once and you WILL be addicted!
- Or how about Wonderful Walks From Dog Friendly Campsites UK ?
- And I can’t help but mention the Adventure Caravanning with Dogs series of books about some couple with four dogs who gave up work to tour Europe, which have all received five star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads…
4. Useful Driving Gifts
European Travel Kit
- AA Euro Travel Kit – if you are thinking of going to Europe on your next adventure, the AA Euro Travel Kit will ensure that you have most of what you need to carry in your car to comply with the law in most countries. If you buy this kit, the AA also offers a discount on Euro Breakdown Cover. The extras that you might need are as follows;
- Extra Warning Triangle and Hi Vis Jacket – some countries, such as Spain, Cyprus, Estonia and Bosnia require that you carry two warning triangles.
- Family Pack Hi Vis Jackets – you must carry one reflective jacket for each passenger in the cab of your vehicle.
- Breathalyser – France has done away with fines, but carrying an in-date breathalyser is compulsory. Breathalysers usually last only 12 months.
- Fire Extinguisher – a fire extinguisher is not a legal requirement to drive in France, Spain, Italy, Germany and other Central European countries, but carrying one is recommended. In most Nordic, Eastern European, Baltic and Soviet countries, it is required by law.
Caravan Specific Satnav
This is one of the last things that I would leave behind, especially for European touring. We have used the Tom Tom GO Camper all over Europe for the last year and have been very happy with it. To read my review, click here. However, the two Garmin satnavs also came out very well in reviews, so there is little to choose between the two. If you prefer a slightly larger screen, one of the Garmin models is probably the way to go.
- TomTom GO Camper Sat Nav – 6 inch screen (132 x 79mm) with Updates Via Wi-Fi, Camper and Caravan POIs, Worldwide Lifetime Maps, TomTom Road Trips.
- Garmin 770 Camper and Garmin 780 Camper – (screen size 152 x 89mm). Like the Tom Tom, both Garmins are Which? Best Buys.
5. The Compact Kitchen
- Joseph and Joseph Chopping Board Nest I never leave home without my set of non-slip, colour-coded chopping boards, which prevent cross-contamination of different food types.
- Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils – I love good design and this 5-piece set is light and extremely compact, because it nests into itself. The price of the multi-coloured set compares well to the flash, black set, although I like the fact it’s magnetic!
- Twist Whisk Folding Balloon Whisk – I have recently come around to the merits of a balloon whisk, although it is a bulky item to shoved= in anybody’s drawers. Not this one – twist the handle and it folds flat! I have also found this useful for removing snow balls from a dog’s fur!
- Pan and Pot Protectors – if you have been following us for some time, you might know that we are Upper Class Trailer Trash. In Caravan Kismet, we dine from Wedgewood china (because we broke everything else!) These protectors are ideal to protect crockery and non-stick pans in transit.
- 8 in 1 Bottle Kitchen Tool – incorporating a funnel, measuring cup, citrus squeezer, egg masher, spice grater, egg separator, cheese grater and opener, you will be hard pushed to find a more compact kitchen gadget.
6. Or how about a Happy Camper Apron – for the Barbecuties among you!
Tow Ho Ho!
For further gift inspiration, please see my Gift section, where you will find my Caravan Christmas List, Five of the Best – Caravan Stocking Fillers and 15 Best Travel Gifts That Are Also Kind To The Planet – along with lots of Pawsome Puppy Presents!
If you found this post useful, please like or share my blog!
Quick, Free Delivery
Many of the listed items are supplied by Amazon. Amazon Prime offers many benefits, including Unlimited Streaming of Movies, TV, Music, ebooks and magazines – as well as secure, unlimited photo storage and speedy delivery of goods to destinations around the world. An Amazon Prime subscription can be shared with one other adult in your household. Click here to see full details of the Prime benefits and here for a free, 30-day trial.
This blog contains some affiliate links. If you click on these and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, which helps me to cover the costs of keeping my blog online. It does not affect your purchase or the price you pay in any way.
My priority is to recommend the very best products or ones that we use, regardless of whether there is any benefit to me, so not all the gift ideas featured are affiliate products.
Items that we use were all purchased with our own money and any recommendations represent my own, honest opinion.
To see a full list of my affiliate suppliers and the reason why I selected them, please click here.
One thought on “32 Gifts for the Caravanner In Your Life – UPDATED FOR 2022”