One of the great joys of travelling – and blogging – has been the connections that we have made with so many like-minded souls across the world.
We were delighted to have be interviewed by Boogie the Pug, a fellow canine traveller from Over the Pond, about The Fab Four’s exploits in Europe.
If you want to know what inspired us, what essentials we pack and our best advice on travelling with dogs, check out the full interview here.
And if you’re interested in;
- Travel tips for you and your dog.
- Interviews with other people who travel with their pets.
- A breakdown of costs to help you budget for your trip.
- Detailed airline fees and rules.
- Information on pet friendly restaurants, accommodations, and destinations.
- Country policies for traveling internationally.
You will find it all on Boogie the Pug!