In my last post, 10 Tips for Keeping A Travel Journal (Without It Taking Over Your Trip), I touched on the concept of writing with all five senses.
This time, I investigate whether a picture is worth 1000 words.
Click here to find out!
#Writer’sTravellogueSeries – Previous Posts
If you missed my previous posts on The Write Stuff blog, you can find them here:
- How Keeping A Travel Journal Led Me To Publish Five Books
- 10 Tips for Keeping A Travel Journal (Without It Taking Over Your Trip)
- Ten Things You May Not Know About Jackie Lambert
Read My Books For Free with Kindle Unlimited.
BIG NEWS! Tell Your Friends!
My next ebook, To Hel In A Hound Cart – Journey To The Centre of Europe is available for pre order now, ahead of its release on 9th December 2022. The paperback will release around the same time. Both will make great Christmas gifts for the traveller, armchair traveller, dog or caravan lover in your life!
Looking For A Travel Journal?
Check out this selection of wonderful journals on Amazon:
- Motorhome Journals – I particularly like this motorhome journal, with its colourful cover and multiple five star ratings.
- Caravan & Camping Journals – This one includes packing lists and tips and has over a hundred positive reviews.
- Travel Journals – This leather bound A5 refillable journal is my favourite as a gift.